The installation process is handled by the system itself, and is fairly straightforward. If you’re new to this or find yourself getting stuck somewhere, don’t worry — the app shows a step-by-step installation guide after the download & verification tasks successfully complete. If verification fails for any reason, the app auto-deletes the file to safeguard you & your device. A direct download link is shown so that you can try downloading the file via the browser and verify things yourself. This file also fix the phone hangs and stuck on logo, system destroyed, stuck in fastboot etc. you can download files from below links. Nameless AOSP for OnePlus 7 Pro [guacamole] Nameless AOSP is based on Android Open Source Project, inspired by Google Pixel.
- That is why most devices come with pre-installed Google apps.
- A total of 117 devices are currently able to receive CrDroid version 7 officially.
- Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Samsung Galaxy A03 SM-A035F.
- I’m not sure why but the newer versions of LineageOS aren’t very popular yet but this is a very impressive and official build.
- This is how you can successfully install the latest official Android 12 Google Apps on your custom ROM.
Paranoid Android has long been regarded as the main project from which Google has brought over a lot of features, the biggest feature being the Ambient Mode, which was present in PA as Peek. Android MTK helps mobile users to fix their mobile devices, whether it’s running on Android or any proprietary OS. For this, we have shared Evergreen How-to Guides and Tools. Tecno CAMON 17 Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by Mediatek helio G85 Processor.
While no ROM out there will ever be as stable as the stock ROM, having a custom ROM does give you the liberty to sacrifice a few points of stability in order to gain tons of features. As I have been testing custom ROMs for many years, I never stay on a ROM for more than a week, so I’ve tried pretty much every custom ROM there is out there.
You must click “BL”, “CP” and “CSC” button in Odin and select “BL”, “CP” and “CSC” TAR file respectively from the stock firmware. Custom Roms are basically firmware that is developed by various community developers in order to put in extra features and benefits in the smartphone.